Bluebird Network, a communications infrastructure provider and operator of two data centers, announces today that Michael Morey, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a breakout session at Connect(X). The event is taking place October 4-7, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida. Michael, an industry veteran with more than 38 years of telecommunications experience, has more than tripled the size of Bluebird Network during his tenure.
On Wednesday, October 6th, at 1:00 p.m., Michael will participate in the breakout session, “Fiber Plus CBRS: The New Economic Development Model for Cities, School Districts, and Higher Education” alongside other industry leaders; Eric Toenjes, National Market Manager of Wireless Solutions Graybar, and Dan Jensen, CEO of Kaizen Technology Partners. The panelists will discuss how the combination of CBRS and fiber transport add new value to services, computing and communications.
- Panel Discussion: “Fiber Plus CBRS: The New Economic Development Model for Cities, School Districts, and Higher Education”
- The Hyatt Regency Orlando
- 9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 1:00 P.M. to 1:50 P.M.
Panel members include:
- Michael Morey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bluebird Network
- Eric Toenjes, National Market Manager, Wireless Solutions Graybar
- Dan Jensen, Chief Executive Officer, Kaizen Technology Partners
- Tom Downs, Executive Producer, Connect (X)
# # #
About Bluebird Network
Bluebird Network is a communications infrastructure provider and data center operator. Since 1999, Bluebird Network, headquartered in Columbia, Missouri, has provided internet and transport services, via its fiber infrastructure, to Carriers and Enterprises in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, and the surrounding states. Bluebird owns two data centers: an underground facility in Springfield, MO, and a facility in the Quad Cities. Bluebird operates over 10,000 fiber route miles of high-speed broadband and fiber-optic connections with over 74,000 on-net and near-net buildings and 151 Points of Presence (PoP) sites spanning the Midwest, including the major cities of Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield (MO and IL), Tulsa, Peoria, Rockford, Bloomington, Normal and the Quad Cities. To learn more, please visit Bluebirdnetwork.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
iMiller Public Relations for Bluebird Network
Tel: +1 866-307-2510