JOIN THE INDEPENDENT DATA CENTER ALLIANCE
The Independent Data Center Alliance (IND-DCA) provides members with the resources needed to compete more affectively, amplify your message and break-through the noise in a market dominated by a handful of large global operators. The Alliance takes pride in developing relationships with members and the greater community by providing them with the necessary resources for success.
Alliance participants pay an annual fee to gain access to marketing initiatives, agreement templates and programs that will accelerate their go to market efforts, heighten global brand awareness and leverage group purchasing to reduce costs through a collaborative community.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Extended brand awareness through the alliance, our members and leading industry vendors and associations combine to create a tremendous value proposition for companies seeking diversity, redundancy and reliability.
- Promotions touting the Alliance and its members across various marketing initiatives including a website focused on lead-gen, marketing materials, templates to expedite creativity and more
- Exclusive invitations to participation in Alliance programs including webinars, events and trade shows
- Inclusion in Alliance public relations activities that includes press releases, articles, blogs, media and analyst relations and more
- Access to marketing, branding and public relations services and resources
- Partnership with complementary organizations to support efforts to influence technical and operational Data Center standards that benefit the market
- Shared resources at conferences and trade shows where all members participate to benefit from joint marketing initiatives and lead-generation efforts
- Access to shared vendors and volume discounts, form agreements and more to help streamline your business
- Promotion of combined member offerings to generate leads between and for our members
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Regional Data Center or colocation operators
- Single building carrier hotels
- Data Center operators with need to reach a global audience
- Data Center operators with interests to provide customers Data Center services outside of its own footprint
Membership is approved by founding companies. If you’re interested to learn more please fill out the form below: